Dj ZieW - Nothing But Everythi Dj ZieW - Nothing But Everythi

heheeee

Damn those beats are nice, you make them yourself?

Dj ZieW - Sound of My Dream Dj ZieW - Sound of My Dream

hmm.... out of pitch?

feels like the vocals and the instruments aren't in the same pitch :P Sounds really weird hehe... Try changing the main pitch of your instruments? Dunno just dosen't merge in a good way :S
DJ Qizee

C-Vitaminer C-Vitaminer

Svenskar + trace = GODLIKE

Nice piece, really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the full version of it :)
How'd u do the piano play btw? Did u play it by hand or did u do it in the program?
Cheers DJ Qizee

DjZieW responds:

I got the piano from a program called Nexus :)

Endeavour - BassHunter[WiP] Endeavour - BassHunter[WiP]

U MUST FINNISH THIS

This is really good!!!!!!!! U must finnish this piece, it'll be great man!
Looking forward for the finished version, as far as I am concerned I can't find any ''wrong doings'' in this piece, well I'm not a pro at this but HEY! I can tell if it sounds good or bad, and this definitely sounds good! 4/5 8/10 gonna rate when the WHOLE version comes out :) i'll be waiting
<<<Good Job Keep It Up>>>

Endeavour responds:

thanks heaps Qizee.
I will definetly try to finish it.

Still having some serious trouble with it tho xD

Grtz,
Endeavour

Dragostea Din Tei (r2mix) Dragostea Din Tei (r2mix)

Cool!

hey man! that's a good remix hey! I liked it, though it was a bit weak dunno how to explain it, but I liked it lol :P 5/5 9/10
<<Good Job Keep It Up>>

~DT~ Senior Class Rave ~DT~ Senior Class Rave

nice

Nice song, I really like the melody! I only miss 1 thing here, and that is variation on the melody, perhaps u could add some new notes etc. Anyways good job on the song!
4/5 9/10

Run away from that [BBB] Run away from that [BBB]

BASS!

omg!! Great melody, great drums BUT!! The thing I miss and which I do believe would be awesome is some nice BASS! Else then that, really nice song good job! 5/5 9/10
Check out some of my submissions if you have time to :>
<<Good Job Keep It Up!>>

Bobo-boy responds:

Hey thanks man.

i havn't use a bass cause it was better without
and i have no good bass ;S

[BBB]

Alien Dream [DJ, HVE1] Alien Dream [DJ, HVE1]

it was okay

It was kind of repetitive and didn't change so much in the progression of the song... Is the song even done? I'd say u should add more variety in the song and it could get awesome, perhaps u could change the melody or add another melody who works with the current (?) Thus, the ambience was soothing indeed, it did create this ''dreamish'' atmosphere! Anyways good job 4/5 8/10

Havegum responds:

yes, it is a bit repitive ...

Works as a BG music though ;D

-Havegum

[DFP] - Summer System [DFP] - Summer System

u did it at 0:27 and at 2:17 but not at 1:30????

Yeah, your melodies sure is good and the intro just blows you away! Really good actually, but my question is, u did connect the song at 0:27 and 2:17 with the new melodies, like welcoming them. At 1:30 it sounds like u totally changed the song?? I wonder then if this piece is completed :S I'd love to here the full version as it's really good now! 5/5 9/10
~Cheers! Keep It Up Man~

Ephemeral-DFP responds:

Ya I started to get really frustrated with this song and just decided to put it out. Because of that I didn't really finish some of the transitions, so sorry about that.
Thanks for the ccomment

Fragile II Fragile II

Damn man!

God dammit dude! You just need some drums and you're there! Really niceeee guitar I loved it! And the intro really catches you, u feel ease, and then the guitar comes in ure like '' Ohh yeaah'' I Liked it really! Cheers keep it up man! U get my 5/5 9/10

Gian responds:

Thank you very much (: I really appreciate your review. If you liked this, maybe you will enjoy the first version!